HP Laserjet Pro M130nw Multifunction Printers (G3Q58A)
Print professional documents from a range of mobile devices, plus scan, copy, fax, and help save energy with a wireless MFP designed for efficiency.
Designed for efficiency
- Print, scan, and copy with HP’s smallest LaserJet MFP—designed to fit into tight workspaces.
- Wait less. Print up to 23 pages per minute, with first pages ready in as fast as 7.0 seconds.
- Help save energy with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology.
- Tackle tasks and scan to email, USB, and network folders from the 2.7-inch (6.9 cm) color touchscreen.
Mobile printing made simple
- Print from iPhone® and iPad® with AirPrint® 1.5, which automatically scales jobs to the correct paper size.
- Print with the ease of sending an email, right from a smartphone, tablet, or notebook, using HP ePrint.
- Print directly from your mobile device to your Wi-Fi Direct® printer—without accessing the company network.
- Send jobs from your smartphone, tablet, or PC to any company printer, using Google Cloud Print™ 2.0.
HP quality—print after print
- Produce sharp text, bold blacks, and crisp graphics with precision black toner.
- Don’t be fooled by alternatives that mimic Original HP. Innovative anti-fraud technology can help ensure you’re getting the quality you paid for.
- Track remaining pages with print gauge technology, and get more pages than ever with page maximizer technology.
- No delays or mess—quickly replace your cartridges, using auto seal removal and easy-open packaging.
|Output Type||black and white|
|Connectivity||Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port (device) , built-in Fast Ethernet 10/100Base-TX network port , wireless|
|Monthly Duty Cycle||Up to 10,000 pages|
|Number of Print Cartridges||-|
|Functions||Print, copy, scan|
|Wireless Capability||Standard (Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n)|
|Print Speed (Best)||Normal: Up to 22 ppm|
|Paper Input||Paper handling input, standard > 150-sheet input tray / Paper handling input, optional > NA|
|Duplex Printing||Manual duplex|
|Scan File Format||JPEG, PDF, PNG|
|Scan Resolution||Up to 600 dpi (color, flatbed) , Up to 1200 dpi (mono, flatbed)|
|Fax Transmission Speed||4.2 kB/s|
|Fax Memory||Up to 1000 pages|
|Power||110-volt input voltage: 110 to 127 VAC (+/- 10%), 60 Hz/50 Hz, 4.8 A / 220-volt input voltage: 220 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 60 Hz/50 Hz, 2.8 A|
|Power Consumption||255 watts (active printing), 4.2 watts (ready),1.0 watts (sleep), 0.05 watts (Auto Off/Wake on USB, enabled at shipment), 0.05 watts (Auto-off/Manual-on), 0.05 (Manual Off)|
|Print Resolution (black)||HP FastRes 600, HP FastRes 1200|
|Print Resolution (color)||HP FastRes 600, HP FastRes 1200|